Writeinthewrongway very generously honored me with this award today. Which means a lot to me because it leads me to believe that someone is actually reading my posts. It comes with a pay it forward clause though which I appreciate- because what is one good turn without another? Here are the stipulations;
1. Display the Award Certificate on your website. √
2. Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented you with the award. √
3. Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers. (see my next thought)
4. Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post. √
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself. √
So rule number 3. . . Yeah. . . I don’t know that many yet. I’m still a newbie only weeks old. So I don’t have 15 bloggers that I follow yet.
I will however honor who I do follow.
1. an exhausted mom’s journey to publication– Someone I relate to since she is on a mission of her own.
2. The live simply blog– always looking for insight on how to not ‘want’ as much as I do.
3. HarshReality– I can appreciate is openness and desire to share
4. Zero-Knowledge Proofs-providing insight into bettering my career practices.
5. ihaveanopinionidliketoshare– just found this morning thanks to this award. I love her candor and I can relate to the pregnancy woes.
6. Write in the wrong way– I love your candor and support. Thanks again.
Okay so I’m sure I will find more fabulous blogs, bit for now there it is.
Now for 7 interesting things about myself.
1. I hate making decision for fear I will choose wrong.
2. My favorite thing to do as a mom is cuddle with my daughters.
3. I love solving puzzles of all kinds.
4. I love drinking Dr. Pepper.
5. I have been teaching for over a decade.
6. I lament the loss of customer service and chivalry.
7. Candy Crush frustrates the hell out of me and I can’t stop playing.
So there it is. Paid forward. Please let me know if I did something wrong with the links- it’s my first time linking.